“The level of customer service that Cality Care provides is excellent and is refreshing to see from a company. I am not usually one to recommend the services of an agency but I have happily referred Cality Care to other families I know and am willing to provide further details should you require it.”
For many years, our registered training organisation ARC Training (# 91007) has been a leader in training aged care and disability care workers across Australia. ARC Training has helped improve the quality of care in Australia by delivering nationally accredited training to thousands of people nationwide.
Since the establishment of our care staffing agency, we’ve been providing quality support workers to the community services sector. Now we provide services direct to you in your home, where your support needs are our priority.
As an accredited NDIS provider, we’re committed to ensuring our staff are highly-trained with industry best practice skills and receive up-to-date professional development.
We currently offer services in the Brisbane and Sydney areas, so contact us today to arrange for one of our Care Coordinators to come to you for a confidential conversation.
- We strive to improve the communities where we work and live
- We change people’s lives by offering services that make a real difference
- We are embedded within our industries and value our partnerships, recognising they are our allies in achieving our vision.
- We value our customers and are committed to understanding their needs in order to become recognised leaders in our industries
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging efficiency, innovation and flexibility
- We work as one company and one team and together we approach each day with energy, passion and persistence
- We treat each other with respect and integrity, value diversity within our team, support each other’s efforts and care for each other both personally and professionally
- We make and support business decisions, accept our individual and team responsibilities and meet our commitments
- We ask for help, admit our mistakes, welcome feedback and embrace the
opportunity to learn
- Mar T
“It’s refreshing to be able to work with an organisation who will listen to what your needs are and then come back to you with a solution that fits your requirements, not just an “off the shelf” one. Their skilled employees also support us whilst providing space and not making us feel under pressure in any way.”Arran H